G2 Survey have the following job opportunities available...
Position: Senior Service Technician
Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
Salary: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Bonus + Pension Scheme + Relocation Allowance + Great Working Environment/Location
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Leica Geosystems qualified service technician to assist in the day-to-day running of our busy workshop. The successful candidate will have a hands-on practical approach and will be responsible for the service, repair, and calibration of Leica survey instrumentation. Further manufacturer training will be provided if required.
- Service, repair, and calibration of Leica surveying equipment, including Robotic Total Stations, Laser Scanners, GPS/GNSS, Level and Pipe Lasers
- Perform tasks efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving and analysis
The right candidate will possess a keen work ethic, and work with a fun dynamic team.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, and want to work with a young progressive company, please get in touch via the form below...