G2 Survey have the following job opportunities available...
Position: Trainee Workshop Technician
Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Benefits: Bonus + Pension Scheme + Great Working Environment/Location
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Trainee Workshop Technician to assist in the day-to-day running of our busy workshop. The successful candidate will have a hands-on practical approach and will be responsible for the service, repair, and calibration of Leica survey instrumentation. Full manufacturer training will be provided.
- Maintain the upkeep of the workshop
- Assist workshop technicians as required
- Cleaning of equipment and minor equipment repairs
- Servicing and repairing Leica survey equipment including Total Stations, Levels, Rotating Lasers, Pipe Lasers (upon completion of relevant training)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving and analysis
The right candidate, who possesses a keen work ethic, will be fast-tracked to becoming a fully trained Leica Geosystems service technician, working with a fun dynamic team.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, and want to work with a young progressive company, please get in touch via the form below...