Huepar BOX-1G Green Cross Line Laser Level
RUGGED FOR OUTDOOR USE
Full-time pulse mode allows for good outdoor visibility up to 45m at full brightness for maximum visibility. It uses a German made, Osram green laser, currently rated as the best green laser unit in the world. It is 2 times brighter than red lasers utilizing the same power source. The Osram laser maintains consistently high performance in ambient temperatures as low as -10°C.
One button operation makes it easy to select cross lines, horizontal or vertical lines. 4x AA alkaline batteries power this level for up to 5 hours of continuous use with both green beams on.
+/- 2mm at 10m, bright Class II laser 510nm wavelength, protected by whole TPR soft rubber design, makes Huepar laser levels shock resistant, wear resistant and impact resistant.
VERTICAL BEAM SPREAD COVERS 150°+
An expansion angle of 150°+ easily projects a vertical line from the floor to the ceiling.
HUEPAR Box-1G Self-Leveling Laser, easy adjustable magnetic base, target plate card, carry pouch, instruction manual, 1 year limited warranty with upgrade to 2 years with product registration.
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 510±5 nm
- Leveling Accuracy: ± 2mm at 10m
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ± 2mm at 10m
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°±1°
- Working Distance with Huepar Receiver: 50m
- Operating Time: 4 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: 4× AA (LR6), it is recommended to use a large capacity (rechargeable) battery
- IP Rating: IP54, waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, reliable and tough
- Operation Temperature Range: -10°C -＋50°C
THREE KINDS OF CIRCUIT SWITCHING FUNCTIONS
- This professional cross-line laser includes vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes, which can project two lines independently or together. The Huepar BOX-1G has a manual mode that allows the user to lock the cross-line, to use the tool at any angle.
- Each time the power button is pressed once, the laser tool projects horizontal lines, vertical lines, and cross lines in sequence.
- 130° cover horizontal line and 150° vertical line (H130°/V150°).
SELF-LEVELING MODE & MANUAL MODE
Unlock the pendulum, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4° ± 1°).
Lock the pendulum, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight laser lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
Turn ON pulse mode: Slide the pendulum to the unlocked position, then press and hold the power button to turn on the pulse mode, the indicator lights up in red.
Application: When the pulse mode turned on, laser tool can be used with a laser receiver to work in brighter conditions or a larger working distance.
- When use with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode.
- It is compatible with Huepar Line Laser Receiver only.
VARIOUS KINDS OF FIXING METHOD
Strong magnetic L mount with triop thread attaches the laser to any steel easily, turning around 180 degrees.
It can also accept a standard tripod screw to do height adjustment.
1x Huepar Box-1G Green Laser Level
1x 360 Degree Rotating Base
1x Target Plate
4x AA Battery
1x User Manual